Tuesday, February 5, 2013

30 Days of Truth: Day 7


Someone who has made your life worth living for

This might sound weird, but if I'm being completely honest, the first person I thought of was... well, me. I make life worth living. I am the person responsible for my own happiness, right? That said, there are definitely a whole slew of other people who have contributed to my happiness and who truly enrich my life. While I try not to rely on others to find my own satisfaction or self-worth, life sure would be sad without the incredible people I'm surrounded by!

Here are just a few of those people (whose pictures I had handy) in no particular order:
















------------


This post is part of the 30 Days of Truth challenge. 
For a list of all the prompts and corresponding posts, click here.
If you decide to participate, please link to your blog in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!