Saturday, January 26, 2013

30 Days of Truth: Day 5


Something you hope to do in your life

Well, off the top of my head, I'd like to: 

Own a pond with pet ducks
Write a book
Have another baby (maybe... someday)
Watch my babies grow into good people
Design and create my dream home
Travel the world
Ballroom dance 
Grow old with my husband and sit together in rocking chairs on our front porch
Learn how to enjoy yoga
Eat healthier
See my kid(s) get married and have babies of their own
Read about a thousand more books
Run without feeling as if I'm going to die
Begin drawing again
Show my kids the beauty of the world
Solve a Rubik's cube
Learn to knit and/or crochet
Make a difference in someone's life (outside my close friends and family)

I could go on like this for pages, so let's just say that I hope to live long enough and have the opportunity to do all that I hope to do in life.

------------

This post is part of the 30 Days of Truth challenge. 
For a list of all the prompts and corresponding posts, click here.
If you decide to participate, please link to your blog in the comments

3 comments:

  1. I love this list. Many of these are in my own list. Hope we have a long life cause we have a lot left to fit in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I love this!!

    All of these items on the list are truly wonderful and I have the same hopes and dreams as you. I LOVE the last one on your list. That is my dream!!

    If we live to 88 or 300 its never going to be long enough!!

    You are a wonderful writer Jenny....I look forward to every post you write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,I can teach you to either knit or crochet! I actually really like knitting.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!