Monday, September 10, 2012

My little corner of the world

I'll be the first to admit that I am no photographer, but as I was looking through my pictures this afternoon I found these (taken throughout the summer, all very near my home) and wanted to share them.
 
Aside from living near so many of our friends and family members, having access to exceptional medical care, and the fact that we have absolutely fallen in love with our little town, THIS is why I don't plan on leaving Utah anytime soon.
 







3 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Thanks for sharing and can see why you wouldn't want to leave your little piece of heaven.

    Larry (GA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best place in the world if you want my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!