Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thinking

Whether or not this hole closes up eventually, I'm pretty sure it's going to leave a pretty gnarly scar.
(Tongues scar, did you know? At least that's what I've been told.)
Years from now at a party, I can totally imagine this kid sticking her tongue out and excitedly telling all her buddies about the time she almost bit it off. Except knowing Morgan, the story will most likely have evolved from "I fell off my grandpa's piano bench" into "that time I crashed a helicopter in Vietnam." 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You were not kidding when you said she almost bit her tongue off!! I am sure it will make for some fun show and tell that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! The poor kiddo. You can see exactly where each front tooth landed. Ouch! Glad to see it's healing and Morgan is feeling better.

    I think, without a doubt, she'll always have one of the coolest scar stories. "Oh, you got that scar from fall off your bike? Well I got this one from nearly chomping my own tongue off..." Owned for sure.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!