Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just a quick "hello"

Hey, guys (if there is in fact anyone who still reads this thing)! Remember back when I had a blog that I actually updated every now and then? Remember all the fun things we used to talk about like my cute kids and severed Achilles tendons and that time I vomited into my own hands? Yeah... those were some good times, right?


Here's the thing: I don't have much time today (haven't had much time to sit down and actively write anything lately) but I've missed my friends here in blogland! At the very least I needed to stop in and say hello.


Life is good right now, and this summer has been great! Well, except for the fact that each day there seems to be another wildfire start up here in Utah. There have been a few big ones pretty darn close to home. We haven't been in any danger personally, but some friends in neighboring cities have faced evacuations and property loss. It's been a sad, scary thing and it's especially worrisome since Utah's "fire season" hasn't even really started yet. 


Other than that, things have been going pretty well around here. Morgan and Shylee have been keeping us as busy as ever, Adam and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary later in the month, and then next month Morgan turns three. (A fact that completely blows my mind!)


I really, really, REALLY hope to write something of substance in the very near future, so keep checking back (if you haven't already given up on me). In the meantime, I sincerely hope you are enjoying your summer as well!

3 comments:

  1. Loved to see you poped in to say hello! I have been missing your humor! Enjoy the summer while it's here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing your blog too, friend. ;) Glad you are enjoying your summer, though. And wow - I can't believe that Morgan is so old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are allowed a short hiatus occassionally since you are enjoying your summer. :) Missed your blog though and happy you are having a great time. will keep fingers crossed that they can get those fires out real soon.

    Morgan three? Unbelievable!

    Best regards,
    "GA"

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!