Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This Mama's heart

... is healed just a little each time I randomly receive pictures like these throughout the day.








*Edit: My friend Holly pointed out that I didn't give her any credit for these cute pictures,
but she is in fact the one who took all of them. And those are her very adorable little
boys in the last picture. I'm also going to take this moment to tell you how
incredible Holly has been to help out with Morgan through this and several other
hospitalizations. I wish I could get each and every one of you a Holly of your
very own because, really, everyone needs someone like her in their life.

But you can't have my Holly so don't even think about it.

5 comments:

  1. Those pigtails are TOO CUTE. You better be careful or some baby-hungry wannabe-mama is going to steal her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you didn't give me any photo credits! You even marked them with your blog title! Dang, that is low :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Holly! I will remedy that situation right away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Good hell, she is a doll. Those pig-tails...awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when did her hair get so long?! I sure miss that girl : (

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!