Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Probably NOT what they had in mind

Have I ever mentioned how much I love checking my blog stats? I don't mean that in a vain way... really. I mean it is kinda neat to go in sometimes and see how many people have visited this site, but the coolest part in my opinion is seeing the keywords people have searched to get here.

Turns out that not just one or two, but several people have been led to my blog this week by searching the term "sexy coal miner", a fact that both flatters and confuses me. If you happen to be one of those people, I have to apologize - I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for. But since I hate to disappoint, you better believe I'm gonna give it my best shot.


.............




...........




........




.....

Hopefully this will suffice.


You're welcome for that, by the way. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL Leaves me speechless!!! But let um put that in their pipe and smoke it!!

    "GA"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I think I just almost threw up my bottle of glucose drink. ;)

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!