Thursday, February 2, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 18

It's been a while since I've done one, so I thought I'd turn today's blogger challenge (Day 18: Five things that irritate you) into one of my "How To" posts.

HOW TO ANNOY ME:

- After seeing the outfit my daughter chose to wear to the grocery store, tell me that "allowing her to dress like that will be really embarrassing for her someday." If I knew we were openly passing judgement I might have pointed out how your stretch pants made you look like a total fatass. Lucky for you, I'm far too much of a lady to mention it.

- Offer to take out the garbage, but don't replace the liner in the trash can.

- Share a detailed account of your entire day on facebook. It's not that I don't care about what time you woke up, what you had for lunch, how many times you've used the bathroom or what color you're painting your fingernails... it's just that, well, actually it is that I don't care.

- Use the words their, there, and they're interchangeably.

- Stand with your shopping cart parked sideways across the grocery aisle, obliviously talking on your cell phone while I try to maneuver my cart around you, then give me a dirty look when I gently push the end of your cart out of the way so I can pass through.


HOW TO WOO ME:

- Send me a text message containing only the word "Boomshakalaka!"

- Arrange an entire date night (including babysitting arrangements!) without my knowledge.

- When I mention that I didn't bring food from home and I'm not looking forward to leaving the office to get lunch, tell me that you have an extra sandwich and Fresca in the kitchen and insist that I take them off your hands.

- Say in your cutest two and a half year old voice, "I miss you, Mama! You miss me too much?"

- Try to assure me those things that pop up when I flex my arms are muscles, even though I know they're just tendons.

4 comments:

  1. all of these made me smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracks me up! Thanks for posting the 30 Days of Blogging, I'm doing it also. I also gave you a blogger award! You can see it here: http://howilivelaughlovewithcf.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)!!!!

    You forgot to add on things that annoy you people knowing the difference between breath and breathe!!!! Oh wait thats just me.... I should post about this then!!!! It drives me NUTS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of my favorite blogs or yours... they're always so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!