Thursday, January 26, 2012

30 Days of Blogging: Day 11

What's in your make-up bag/ purse?

They say you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse. What's in my purse varies from day to day, but two things are certain: a) there is always way too much crap in there and b) when searching for something specific, I will have to dump the entire contents of my purse out on the ground to find it. Oh yes, I'm that lady.

I'm not sure what it says about me, but the following things are currently in my purse:

- my wallet
- a hairbrush
- a bottle of enzymes
- a half-eaten package of licorice
- some bills
- 73 cents in change (score!)
- a notebook/day planner
- an albuterol inhaler
- a bottle of ibuprofen and Tylenol (I usually carry both)
- a butterscotch See's sucker
- a chocolate Snack Pack (because who doesn't carry pudding in their purse?)
- several crumpled up receipts
- lip gloss
- chapstick (which is not the same thing as lip gloss)
- a car charger for my cell phone (that I've been looking for since I left the hospital)
- an almost-full pack of gum
- a band-aid
- a bottle of Victoria's Secret lotion
- hand sanitizer
- wet wipes

And before you ask, let me just say that, yes, it is necessary for me to carry all of those things around. Which is why all the purses I own are large enough to easily smuggle a small child.

2 comments:

  1. This is eerily identical to a lot of the stuff I pulled out of my purse while cleaning it yesterday - including a half-eaten pack of hostess donuts (I needed something to keep me awake on the car ride last week!), a pharmacy's worth of medications, and the debit card I've been looking for for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you Jen! You crack me up every time!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!