Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love, yourself

Last week I found a box of fruit snacks hidden in the back of a cupboard in the employee kitchen at my work. On them was this note:


Sometimes I'm blown away by my own thoughtfulness. I mean, how did I know that one day I'd be rummaging through the kitchen looking for something sweet and fruit snacks would be just what I needed? It's little things like this that let me know how much I truly care about myself.

You know, come to think of it, I just don't know what I'd do without myself; I can't imagine my life without me in it.

Though I might be a little freaked out if I start receiving messages from Future Jenny. 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I should love myself, and buy me that bracelet I want for christmas... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I find food I bought for myself and forgot about! It's true, we have to take care of ourselves sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah Finding fruit snacks might be on par with finding 20 bucks in your coat pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, and that epsiode of The Office is like my all time favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!