Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let it snow!


Winter is in full swing here, and today was such a gorgeous day that we spent most of the late morning and early afternoon playing outside.




This is the only picture of Dixie I was able to get that wasn't just a blur of fur because she was running around the yard so stinkin' fast. She absolutely loves the snow! Little Nora? Not so much.


 

My favorite part was the way the snow was so light and fluffy that you could still see individually formed snowflakes. Well, either that or the way that Shylee kept whitewashing herself.

video

3 comments:

  1. Those are such good pictures of the snow! You have the cutest little girls ever. Shylee running around saying ho ho ho where's santa clause was great! I don't know if I miss the cold but I sure do miss the snow this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! We still haven't had real snow... it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! All we have gotten for 3 days is rain! It should be snow!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!