Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hi, my name is Jenny and I talk with my coworkers about inappropriate things

On the way to my employee Christmas party tonight:

Me, looking at my watch:  We're early. The drive didn't take as long as I expected.

Adam:  Well, we still have to find the dance hall.

Me:  I can just text Sandy (my boss) and ask her where it is if we have a hard time finding it.

Adam:  Oh. It's right there. Yeah.... we're definitely going to be early if we go in right now.

Me:  We could always sneak off for a little while, you know, maybe go have a quickie on a back road to pass some time.

Adam:  I don't think I know this town well enough to find a vacant back road.

Me:  Hmm... maybe I can text Sandy real quick and ask if she knows where one is.

Adam, seeing me glance at my phone:  You're not really texting her, are you?!?

Me:  No, I'm not texting her. But I'm totally telling her about this conversation when we go inside.

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so hard! I love it! :) Thanks for sharing as it put a smile on my face tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Every one needs some lovin' sometimes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Your inappropriate workplace humor always brings a smile to MY face. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bah ha haha!!! Sad thing is, I totally know how true this is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw the title of the blog post and thought, "well duh, you're Jenny, you always talk about inappropriate stuff." P.S. The back seat just isn't that comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!