Monday, November 28, 2011

"The best birthday ever!"


Over the weekend we had an impromptu birthday party for Shylee. Her actual birthday is on Wednesday and she's turning six years old, a fact that blows my mind so much that I like to pretend she's only turning four.

We didn't do much, just ate some cake and ice cream and let her open a few presents, but she went on and on about how it was the "best birthday ever!" The jewelry her aunt Randi gave her was the "beautifulest" jewelry she had ever seen in her whole life! Those boots and that nail polish? They were "magnificent", and we had the "most delicious cake in the whole wide world!"

May she always be so easy to please.

We love you so much Shylee Bug, and I can't imagine
my life without you in it. Happy birthday, kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!