Monday, October 17, 2011

How To

HOW TO ANNOY ME:

- Pronounce the word photography like "fertography".

- Act like you're the first person who has ever been clever enough to say "I love you, Jen-nay" to me (a la Forrest Gump).

- Lean over the counter until you're directly in my work area, let out a huge sigh and/or cough, then proceed to tell me how miserably sick you've been for the past week and a half.

- Whistle loudly in public places. Even better? String together a bunch of random notes that don't resemble any tune in particular.

- When I've prepaid for $30 in gas, stop the pump at $25.07 and force me to wait around for the next ten minutes as the numbers ever... so... slowly... creep the rest of the way to $30.



HOW TO WOO ME:

- Love me despite the fact that after beating the high score on Michael Jackson: The Experience, I turn to you and say with a fist pump,"Now that's how you Beat It!"

- Ask if we can have "cheesy bums" for dinner.

- Call me Jen. I don't go by Jen, and I really don't ever plan to, but I feel an instant camaraderie with anyone who is comfortable enough to shorten my name. Even more so if it's the first time we've met.

- On a night that I'm too lazy to cook a real dinner so I end up "making" chicken nuggets and french fries, enthusiastically tell me that you just love chicken nuggets and I'm the best step mom you've ever had.

- When we're watching a movie together, point out the weirdest/most dorky/quirkiest male character and say with a smile, "That's the one you think is sexy, huh?" You know me so well.

1 comment:

  1. just guessing.... MJ doesn't happen to be one of the "weird" or "quirky" guys you happen to be attracted to??? lol

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!