Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shylee-isms, or "Ladies don't fart"

Shylee has always been quite a talker and has a history of saying some pretty funny things. I know I should be better about writing them down, so this post is (probably the first of many) dedicated to some of the funny things Shylee has said recently.

Me: What do you want to watch?
Shylee: The Incorrectables.
Me: Um... what?
Shylee: You know, The Incorrectables.
Me: I'm still not sure what you mean.
Shylee: You know, with the masks and they save the people.
(It wasn't until she actually showed me which movie she wanted that I realized she was talking about The Incredibles.)

After Adam told her that he wouldn't be able to fight all her battles for her, Shylee thought for a minute then sighed and said, very sadly, "And I guess Jenny-Mom can't fight them for me either, huh?"

To Morgan: "Ladies don't fart."

To herself, when she thought no one was listening: "Everybody likes it in my world. Oh look! I'm there right now... and it's BEAUTIFUL!"

1 comment:

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!