Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Fall y'all!

Morgan and I spent yesterday (my day off -- something I'm still not quite used to having) with my mom. It was the perfect fall afternoon! We went on a bike ride, first to a little park and then to the most adorable farmer's market I have ever seen, complete with baby cows, a gourd tunnel and a straw maze for the kiddos.

Here are some pictures from the day:



Yes, we all played on the slides and swings. Because I'm a cool mom like that. And I have a cool mom like that.


Morgan wanted to be sure someone was at the bottom to "catch" me.


At the farmer's market:

      



 











  
Thanks again, Mom! We had so much fun!

Oh! And for those of you who have never ridden a three-wheeled beach cruiser, I highly recommend adding it to your bucket list.

6 comments:

  1. Lacey, it's a little place in Centerfield called Beck Family Farms.

    Here's a website with a little more about them:

    http://www.slowfoodutah.org/resources/view/143989/?topic=29211

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks amazing! It looks like you had a blast together, and the pictures are beautiful! I love Fall and pumpkins! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to spend the day!! Great pictures of Fall!!! Favorite time of the year after a long, hot summer.

    "GA"

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous! wish we could have gone with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bike!

    Hey how d you get your blog title on all your pics?!?!? I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!