Thursday, June 30, 2011

A short story about someone else's bum

Earlier today my cousin, Niki, sent me this picture with a text message that read: If I ever get married, instead of bridesmaid's dresses I want these.


I responded with: Please tell me this is exactly what it appears to be and you really DID take a picture of a stranger's ass.

Oh yeah! I held a book up and acted like I was taking a picture of it.  

I'm just so happy right now. This totally made my day, I said.

I wanted to put my finger right next to her butt, but I just couldn't do it, she went on.

You should have touched it. I can't even tell you the number of times I've regretted passing up the opportunity to touch someones bum. I was obviously joking. Kinda.

I should have just slowly walked up to her, touched it with my pointer finger, looked her in the eyes then walked away?

You could have just told her you were concerned because it looked as if something were trying to eat her shorts.

1 comment:

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!