Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nice to know

This is the Ecard I would have sent Adam if he ever even looked at a computer screen without my prodding:

Courtesy: http://www.someecards.com/

Now, I know that some of you are thinking how inappropriate this is (hi, Mom!).

But it's true. Having a husband who loves me and makes me feel desirable, even on my worst days and despite the changes my body has gone through, is something pretty incredible.

I believe what's inappropriate is the fact that I felt the need to share this with everyone.

[I just didn't have it in me to write a thoughtful post this weekend,
but here is what I wrote for Father's day last year.]

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for saying what so few of us would dare!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!