Thursday, June 23, 2011

Classic Classifieds

Bored? Google the term "funny classifieds" and you'll get a good laugh, I promise. I stumbled onto a bunch of these earlier tonight and just couldn't stop laughing. These are a few of my favorites.

1. Revised 

Oooooh, now I see. Thanks for clearing that up.


2. Mr. Giggles

"Honey, do you know where the kids are? I sent them out to play with Mr. Giggles and haven't seen them since...

...Honey???"


3. Hey buddy, who are you trying to convince?


Aside from the fact that he's clearly having some kind of sexual identity crisis, this guy seems like a total gem. Why some nice woman/gentleman hasn't snatched him right up is beyond me.


4. Not the rolling pin!


"Up until that point, I thought it was just some run of the mill gang initiation or armed robbery. But when I saw that rolling pin, I knew these guys meant business!"


5. Slightly used


I actually have one of these in storage. I just can't seem to make myself get rid of it. You never know when it might come in handy. 

2 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! Very good for a early Friday morning chuckle! thanks for visiting my blog - have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Hilarious. I must admit I have to wonder if some of them are real....

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!