Monday, May 16, 2011

The things I write about

So, my blog has a fun feature that allows me to see recent search terms (keywords that have recently been searched, ultimately leading someone to my blog). I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorites:
  • cystic fibrosis blogs
  • vx-770 and vx-809
  • Shylee's baby dies in car accident 
  • Why can't we get along since the birth of our baby? 
  • poop
First of all, a couple of those are just weird, right?  Like, creepy weird.

Second, it's hard to describe the feeling you get when you learn that your blog is the place people go to read about diseases, drugs, five-year-olds with children of their own (who die in car accidents, no less) marital problems and, my personal favorite, poop.

I'm officially a poop blogger.

Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you could do that. Everything about this post is just weird. Shylee's baby died? Weird, and creepy. People search for blogs about poop? Weird. You blog about poop? Weird :)

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!