Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shocked that you would even suggest such a thing

For the past couple months, a couple nights a week (after Morgan is in bed), Adam and I have been watching old episodes of Grey's Anatomy while I do my evening treatments. I've watched it here and there over the past few years, then we caught most of season six last year and decided that we both really enjoy it. What we've been doing the past little while is playing catch up on the seasons we missed.

As par for me when I really get into a show, I've become emotionally invested in and hopelessly addicted to Grey's Anatomy. In fact, the nights we watch it together have become my favorite nights of the week (yes, I am pathetic). I've become so involved that I've begun to expect my own life to mirror the show, and I'm confused when things don't happen accordingly. For instance: Yesterday, when Adam and I were at the hospital, we were led through this long, empty hallway and into a tiny little room in a remote area of the hospital. Once we got there and were left alone, I had a hard time understanding why Adam wasn't throwing me into one of the chairs and making out with me. Because that's totally what Mark Sloan would have done. And it would have been oh-so-McSteamy.

Mmm... McSteamy.

Okay, I don't know how I really feel about the whole "McDreamy vs McSteamy" thing. I mean, calling them that is just objectifying these men, which isn't really fair or morally right. It just seems so shallow to imply that someone might watch a TV show simply because the cast is so freakin' gorgeous. The thought just sickens me.

And now, something totally unrelated: I thought I'd share these pictures I found of some incredibly sexy people. I think they're, like, on a TV show or something. It doesn't matter 'cause they're hot.
Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan

T.R. Knight as Dr. George O'Malley




Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery

Eric Dane- "McSteamy"
Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek "McDreamy" Shepherd

Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev


You're welcome for that.

P.S. I think every post of mine from here on out should include at least one shirtless photo of Eric Dane. No? Fine then.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm new to your blog. Just wanted to drop in and comment on the Grey's love! I love that you watch it with your husband. I got mine to watch the DVDs from the beginning and catch up to me so we could watch them together on Thursday's, lol. It must be love, right? :)
    P.S. McSteamy Rocks!
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally a think a shirtless photo would be fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you - Grey's is awesome. Its actually a show that my husband and I enjoy watching together. And, I vote for a hot guy pic in each post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Would rather see pictures of Morgan, a.k.a. "Chuckie". Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you're funny!
    I'm totally obsessed with Gray's Anatomy too. LOVE it, and I loved the beginning seasons the best.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!