Sunday, January 30, 2011

Six months later

My range of motion is nearly back to normal. As far as strength, I'd say I'm at about 70%. I still have sore days, the bulgy scar tissue is incredibly sensitive, and I now have the ability to predict big storms due to the deep achy feeling I get. Overall, this recovery has been pretty breezy and I'm right about where I expected to be six months post-surgery.

Minus the millions of dollars I was hoping to get in severance pay, of course. Get it? Because it was a severed tendon! No? Well, it was worth a shot.

2 comments:

  1. That's the injury from Home Depot? I think they got of lightly. Hope you get to 100 percent soon.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!