Monday, December 20, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I get emails asking if I'm okay -- I haven't updated my blog or posted on Facebook for a while.

Sometimes I get busy.

Sometimes I get tired.

Sometimes, especially after two week long hospitalizations, I just need to spend some quality time with my husband and baby girl.

And so, sometimes, I neglect my blog.

But I am doing very well, thanks for asking. I made it home from the hospital last week, safe and sound. I'm very happy to be home and I hope to update soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are doing well. Give your baby an extra "squeeze" from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Getting home after being in the hospital for two weeks is hard to explain. I'm just happy to see my wife and daughter and adjust to normal life.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!