Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Blog Highlights

In January, I discovered how important it is to be completely compliant with my CF team.

In February, Morgan turned six months old. We also took our first family field trip, during which Shylee made an interesting observation that we still laugh about to this day.

March found me contemplating motherhood and what I'll tell Morgan about certain decisions I've made in my life.

April was all about post-baby life: my body after baby and my highest PFT's since before pregnancy.

In May, I wrote about the wonderful mothers in my life.

In June, Morgan got blamed for our terrible sleep habits and Adam got just some of the credit he deserves for being so amazing.

I was involved in a freak accident in July (more of that story can be found here, here and here).

August was a busy month, what with Morgan's first birthday, and a surprise hospitalization followed by home IV therapy. Somewhere in the middle of the stress, I found a new perspective and the month ended well.

In September, I embarrased my doctor when I said just a little too much and attempted to describe what living with a chronic illness is like.

In October, I fell in love with fall and took advantage of the beautiful weather by napping in my car.

November was a time for babies!

December brought about another hospitalization and a lot of time to contemplate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!