Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The miracle of adoption


My beautiful sister, Teresa, and her awesome husband, Chris, have officially been approved for adoption again! (They adopted my niece, Halle, in 2008.)

You can view their profile here, and their new adoption blog here. Go ahead, check it out! And please feel free to share their information if you happen to know someone who may be interested.

That being said, I want to take a minute to express my deep gratitude for the miracle of adoption. I cannot imagine how difficult and heart wrenching it would be to place a child up for adoption, but I do know that I am eternally grateful to Halle's birth mother for making that decision. It is through her enormous sacrifice that Teresa and Chris have had the opportunity to be "Mommy and Daddy" and, seriously guys, I've never known cooler parents!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for posting that and for posting it on facebook as well. it means a lot to have you be so supportive in helping us spread the word. love ya!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!