Sunday, August 8, 2010

A little too quiet for comfort

So there I was, lying on the couch with my feet up because, well, it's what the doctor ordered (not many people get to say that) when I suddenly thought to myself Morgan is being awfully quiet... maybe a little too quiet.

Every parent reading this is nodding their head and smiling because they know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! If you don't have kids, let me tell you what that silence means:












Looks like I'll have to make other plans for dinner since take-out is no longer an option.

---------------------

(I apologize for the terrible picture quality. In the moment, the only camera within reach was my phone.)

2 comments:

  1. Know all too well what that means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you said you are pursuing further testing for your daughter, mind if I ask why?

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!