Monday, May 24, 2010

Snow? Seriously?

 

I was planning on posting about snow today anyway, but when I woke up to this sight early this morning--on May 24th for crying out loud!--I just had to take a picture! I feel like we should be singing Christmas carols. Except, I want summer to be here SO BADLY that the only wintry words I can muster are: BAH HUMBUG!

---------------------------

Recently, it's become a Sunday tradition of ours to take a family drive up the canyon. Most of the time we get to see deer, squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks and even the occasional raccoon or fox. Most of the time the sun is out, the birds are chirping, and we get to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Most of the time it's a nice, relaxing ride.

Needless to say, that wasn't the case this time:




Adam spent almost two hours digging us out. He was soaking wet, freezing cold, and covered in mud from head to toe, but he still managed to have a blast. This type of thing is RIGHT UP HIS ALLEY. Mine? Not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! as much as i complained about Ohio this winter, I am so glad I am here and not in Utah. Here it's been spring since march!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, do you have an extra room? I'm ready to pack our bags and get the heck outta here!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!