Thursday, April 22, 2010

Clinic

I HAD AN AWESOME CLINIC VISIT YESTERDAY!

(Now there's a sentence I never imagined myself saying.)

Over the past few months I've REALLY been working to strengthen my immune system and get my lungs functioning better; exercise, treatments, herbal supplements and natural remedies, treatments, vitamins, more treatments.

It's been A LOT of work, I'll admit, but the payoff has been HUGE! I'm incredibly proud to say that I've brought my FEV1 up from 27% in November 2009 to, well...




 

----------------------

**I know that I'm one of the lucky ones. I realize that there are people who work just as hard as I have been, or EVEN HARDER, and don't get the same results.**

5 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! I am so impressed. I didn't know that you were into supplements and natural remedies; I come from a family of chiropractors and other natural healers, so I've done a LOT of pretty crazy stuff. I'd love to hear some of the things you feel have helped you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome, not just awesome, amazing. Hard work does pay off. What type of natural remedies/supplements have you been using? Also what kind of vitamins? I just recently started taking extra multivitamin (but mostly vitamin C) and I think it makes a big difference. So I'm just curious as to what you added to your daily routine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh my goodness that is FANTASTIC!!!! Please tell me what all you tried~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow that is quite an improvement so AWESOME!!! Keep it up!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!