Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thinking...


There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good, she was very, very good
And when she was bad, she was HORRID.

My mom regularly said this about me when I was growing up. I also had a doctor who once said something to the effect of "Life isn't always a bed of roses; sometimes it's a bed of Jennifer Roses." (Rose is my middle name.)

What's that saying about how someday you'll have kids JUST LIKE YOU for payback?

I have a feeling we may be in trouble...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man - I've told Mahon that if we have a little kid just like me, we're in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!