Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Nice Pills"

Morgan often gets mistaken for a little boy. Usually it doesn't bother me, but it's happened SO OFTEN lately that I've become very annoyed by it.

I think that became apparent when someone in the grocery store parking lot mentioned what a handsome little boy I have, and I answered with "SHE'S A GIRL, ASSHOLE!"

A lady I know takes an herbal supplement that is supposed to help with things like PMS and improving your overall mood. She calls them her "nice pills".

I'm looking into getting some.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think she looks like a little boy. But I mistook a little girl for a boy once and I was so embarrassed especially because she was wearing flowers. I felt dumb. By the way I love the picture of her on the side of your layout. It's soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Misha! My sister took that picture and I love it too. She did a great job!

    To clarify: the person I verbally assaulted happens to be someone I attended school with for 12 years. He figured I was joking and walked away from the situation laughing, completely unscathed. I promise, I wouldn't say that to a stranger.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!