Friday, February 12, 2010

How To

HOW TO ANNOY ME:
-Call me "darling" with a fake British accent.
-Do absolutley nothing about your children who are wiping boogers on each other and asking strangers if they can have a quarter.
-Use the 'speaker-phone' feature on your cell phone in public.
-Talk about "gettin' some" and "that skank" on your speaker-phone in public.
-Wear a mesh tank top and spanky shorts in winter.
-Wear a mesh tank top for ANY reason...EVER.

HOW TO WOO ME:
-Bring me a Milky Way and a Caramel Iced Coffee at work because you thought I "might like them".
-Don't judge me for watching 'The Bachelor' even though we both know everyone on the show is a total train wreck.
-Tell me I have a cute baby.
-Sing along with me to Celine Dion.
-Tell me I have a cute baby.
-Smell like a meadow, then pretend you don't know it's you that's making the entire room smell so heavenly.
-Tell me I have a cute baby.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I'll try to prevent my kids from wiping boogers on eachother or smashing peoples landscape lights etc... Oh, and your baby IS cute! Hope things are going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amberly,
    I heard about the landscape light incident... I guess BOYS WILL BE BOYS. ;)

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!