Friday, February 26, 2010

HER again!?!


That's right! ANOTHER post about Morgan. It's my God-given right as a mother. But, I promise, it will be a short one today.

I just wanted tell you that although Morgan handled her immunizations like a TOTAL CHAMP yesterday, she was NOT fond of the nurse who administered the shots. Within a mintue or two of getting poked, Morgan was already done crying. She was sitting on my lap, curled up in my arms when the nurse walked back in the room to give me some paperwork. When she heard the door open, she looked up for a minute and when she saw who it was, I'm not kidding you...she GROWLED directly at the nurse then buried her face in my chest.

My child growls.

This was not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last time, that I found myself thinking MY KID IS A TOTAL BADASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!