Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

I only have a few minutes to post today, but wanted to get one last word in before the year ends.

This year has been one of trial and hardship for many people I know, including myself. Financial, health and marital issues seem to have been a common theme. This year has been, without a doubt, the most difficult year of my life. But, all things considered, it has also been one of the most wonderful.

My goal for 2010 is to PRESS FORWARD. To continue working through the problems I've been faced with, to maintain a positive attitude, to take the bad with the good, to take better care of myself, to enjoy every day I am given with my family, to learn to slow down, to appreciate the small things, to go to church more often, to take too many pictures, to say "I love you" as much as I can, to dance in the kitchen, to sleep in, to eat that extra piece of cheesecake, to laugh often, and to be less critical of myself.




Wishing the best to you and yours,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 10!! :) I hope 2010 brings you health, happiness and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I love your list of things to do - you are definitely my kind of person!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. Whether you visit regularly or this happens to be your first time here, I'd love to hear from you!